no responce what so ever

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you know how much you are claiming for without your statemants?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Nope thats the problem,so i just made up a figure out of sheer desperation at their lack of professionalism.I estimated that 2000 over a 4 year period was fair....still no responce and their 12 day deadline to the LBA was up yesterday.

First thing i would say is go no further until you have your statements.

There is a letter in the library, Did you send the £10 payment and if so how long ago

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Was it a cheque you sent if so have they cashed it, when you sent your letters did you send them recorded so that you know they have received them. All sounds a bit odd but it may be your figures could be completely out of line with any charges you have paid so maybe they have not taken you seriously, just a guess. I agree with sea-sidelady I would not do anything else till you have your statements or the correct figure. Maybe you should make a call and at least ask for a print out of charges, you should get this within a week or so and will give you an actual figure. You have to know what you are claiming before asking for it back.

Well I really wouldn't go further until you know your charges for your own sake - don't want to fall down at the final hurdle. Try ringing them tomorrow and ask for basic print-out of all charges for last 6 years. They were very helpful when I did this (just check their figures as they didn't add up properly - they were £60 short, thought I was going mad). Anyway hubby is waiting for his print-out and they said it will be 7-10 days will keep us occupied while waiting for full statements.

I would deffinatly phone them, cant do any harm.

I have copied this from a mod, it might be helpful to you.

Ruth Stringer (actually signed by her not pp or printed)

Redress Assessor

Core Business

Customer Relations

Tel 08457 253519 - appears to be her direct line!

Fax 0845 1281385

F&Q's... Read here

I've just called Halifax phone banking - 08457 203040 and asked if they wanted a chq or would they be able to take the £10 out of my account.

The guy I spoke to was very helpful and said that they charged all customers £5 for any number of statements - told me it would only be £5 whether I wanted 6 mthsvor 6 yrs.. - and that they would be with me in 7-10 days :?

Beats waiting for the 40 days and paying a tenner ;)

Survivor :cool:

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

e17tintin,

just set theball in motion with halifax - waiting for response to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for Capital One :D

Here's hoping for a good holiday this year...!! :rolleyes: - And good luck to you..

Survivor :cool:

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.