Hello everyone

rhino5

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Rhino,

Welcome to CAG. If you start a thread in the Yorkshire Bank forum and keep it updated you will get any help and support you need along the way.

I take it you have read the FAQ's and step by step instructions?

Good luck with your claim

Nona

[CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Any advice offered is only my opinion, based on my experience with my claim [/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2] I won my case because[/SIZE] I READ THESE FIRST[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/"][COLOR=red]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/[/COLOR][/URL] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]Halifax[/SIZE][COLOR=YellowGreen]-[/COLOR][/COLOR][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][COLOR=YellowGreen]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR] :D:D:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Prelim letter sent [COLOR=Black]10/07/06[/COLOR] Moneyclaim issued [COLOR=Black]07//08/06[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Settled in full[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]15/08/06 [SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1]Survey completed. Donation made[/SIZE].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Navy]Thanks to Dave and Bankfodder, and all who have given their time and advice[/COLOR]:)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=Black]Co-op Bank Visa[/COLOR] Settled after LBA (only £61 but hey ho, every penny counts) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#00bfff] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]