Double Claim?

SilkySmooth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

I currently have a claim against NatWest which is at the AQ stage and am now dealing with Cobbets... in doing my research on the letters to send back to Cobbets I came across this thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/56083-rbs-claiming-six-years.html?highlight=Cobbets

In the thread it is stated that the primary reason for not being able to claim back more than 6 years is because the banks are not required to keep statements past that point.

I didn't realise this and thought it was due to the Limitations, hence have only claimed from 2000.

I have however kept every single bank statement I have ever had, so after my first claim is settled would it be possible for me to initiate a second claim against NatWest and claim back the rest?

Thanks

Silky

---------------

- SilkySmooth -

---------------

Great, this bank is the whole reason I got into my debt problems in the first place (plus my own mismanagement which I accept) but it will be nice to get one up on this bank!

---------------

- SilkySmooth -

---------------