barclaycard legal papers here

Bailiffchaser
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is link to the defence i have just recieved from the court regarding action against barclaycard. you can double clickto enlarge and also print these scans off.

bailiffchaser/BARCLAYCARD - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

What was the timescale from them receiving the claim to you receiving the defence?

My was deemed served on the 4th Jan 2007 so just waiting for the defence to be filed

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)

MINE WAS DEEMED SERVED ON 25/11/06 ACKNOWLOEDGMENT CAME IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER DEFENCE CAME IN AFTER WARDS. iI think 3rd week december.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Well I suppose my should be due sometime next week for the acknowledgement just have to wait and see. Good luck with yours:)

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)

Hi Bailiffchaser,

My defence came this morning from Barclaycard, it looks like alsmost word for word of yours. What is the situation with your claim are you waiting for a court date! and how do you deal with that defence in due course!

Thanks

DS

Hi

an aq will follow. goto the bank template section for all the relevant instructions to follow.

Hi

an aq will follow. goto the bank template section for all the relevant instructions to follow.

Yes the AQ came with the defence, which I will complete this weekend and according to BMWi a full refund was made 3 weeks after a court date was given, if I read that correctly. So yours must be near to being settled. I am sure you will shout when you do get to that stage.

Regards

DS

Probably but have a look at my thread bailiffchaser vs jbw enforcement won thread here and see what i am now up against. the things i experience for you lot

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-bailiffs-advice/57289-bailiffchaser-jbw-enforcement-ltd.html#post484912

Probably but have a look at my thread bailiffchaser vs jbw enforcement won thread here and see what i am now up against. the things i experience for you lot

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-bailiffs-advice/57289-bailiffchaser-jbw-enforcement-ltd.html#post484912

Sounds like you are having fun! what was their excuse for not responding to the writ! they never received it. Well they sure received the Judgement! funny that!

I had fun and games with VW a few years back and wish I had known about this site then, but I do not think it existed then. They instructed bailiffs who took the car from my private drive which according to the Consumer Credit Act under section....(no escapes me now) they are not allowed to do so. When I took it to a tribunal, they lied there way through stating that I voluntarily gave them the car. Yeh right! and that they did not take the car from the drive. But hey ho that is life a little bit wiser and a little bit more knowledgable now maybe I would have gone to court and not the ridiculous tribunal which was organised by the FLA. The tribunal was not heard in person and the ajudicator was an Accountant who knew no more about the law that the next man. It was a set up and the cunsumer can never win in these circumstances. So good luck with your claims and thanks for the support.

DS