Maskey V's Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My name is Maskey and I am just starting out on this process, I am using Tanzarelli's PC as don't have my own. Tanzarelli has set this thread up for me but I will be posting to keep you updated.

I have just created a SAR with the help of Tanz and am going to send this on Monday Recorded Delivery.

Thanks

Maskey.

• Haha 1

Hi Maskey and welcome aboard, mate !! Glad to hear Tanz has "saved" you from paying to get your own money back !!

You'll need a bit of patience, but I'm sure it will be rewarded. We're all here helping out each other, so just shout and someone will turn up. If you're using Tanz's PC then you won't have a lot of time to read up on stuff, but I'm sure Tanz will pass on his knowledge to you !!

All the best with your claim, mate !!

Bill. :)

Hi bill-k,

Thanks for that. As you can see I have now registered with CAG thanks to Tanz. He has even sorted me out with a picture for my posts, it looks like me after a night on the beer. Anyway as I mentioned above I will be using Tanz's pc and another mate of mine who lives round the corner from me. Tanz has printed me a copy of the FAQ's so I will have a read of these tonight. He also printed me a copy of someones thread who has been successful with reclaiming their charges from Halifax just to give me an idea of the process. I would like to thank in advance all at the CAG site for their support which according to Tanz I will be getting. I hope this journey I am about to undertake is a smooth one and that I get all my charges back asap.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

My first question is to all members in the Halifax forum. How long following sending a SAR does it usually take to get your statements sent through. Do they usually make you wait close to the 40 day deadline?

Maskey

Sorted mate. Nice avatar, where did you get that from? lol

Good to see you came to your senses mate and cheers for the click, your welcome.

I will obviously keep my eye on your thread and will let you know if anything crops up and you haven't seen it.

Oh and one last thing, keep up the fight!!!!

Tanz

You forgot to warn him about that bl**dy gorilla, Tanz !!

Good going, you guys.

FWIW I am still waiting for HBOS to finish sending me my SAR stuff. They tried to get away with a few statements, etc., and I've had to file an online complaint to the ICO and threaten court action for non-compliance. We're getting there, but you have to keep at 'em, as they will try and get you to believe they haven't got any more stuff, when they have. It's a bit of a battle, but you have to just keep bashing them !!

Be patient, and I'm sure Tanz will do the steering for you !! :)