Bankchargeshell problems??

nascor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was a regular user of www.bankchargeshell forum, but for the past 2 months it has been in maintenance mode....does anyone know whats going on with it....

The last posts where on the topics of compensation for distress & damages caused by bank charges and we where makeing some headway as to possible way of takeing action....

chris:cry:

Funny I looked at read this post earlier & thought it didn't match the content of the question ... I now understand what the OP meant! I thought it was referring to an offer made with confidentiality conditions!

Anyway, I've never used that site so don't know of any prob;ems/reasons for it not to be working ... sorry!

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

Sorry bribery was mabe a to stronger term to use but we all know how the bank can manipulate or use dirty tactics to defened there indefensible postion.....and personaly i would not put it past them....

on anougther tac what is a staff member of a bank doing on this forum surely if they can't show loyalty to the people who pay thier wage how can we trust thier word....

natweststaffmember (natty for short) is a very welcome & highly considered member of this forum. Any persons working for banks etc have to make themselves known to moderators 1st as far as I'm aware.

he/she did actually leave a while ago but came back much to the delight of many users. I personally don't have any personal experiences of dealing with natty (yet) or indeed don't know the reasons for wanting to post & help on here but as I say I know this certainly is a VERY highly regarded member.

I'm sure natty, a moderator or someone else will be along to explain better than I can & maybe answer your Q :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

on anougther tac what is a staff member of a bank doing on this forum surely if they can't show loyalty to the people who pay thier wage how can we trust thier word....

For a start he has 2500 helpful posts instead of one that had to be edited and one that is insulting to valued member ;)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Guest NATTIE

Nascor- I am a protected species in the CAG. I understand your views on bank staff and just to make you aware, all bank staff have to make themselves known to Admin on here prior to posting.

Guest NATTIE

No worries, I assume you are here to claim back bank charges and continue a discussion already previously discussed on another site.

What was it? Where was the general consensus going?

Me again ... just tried your link & it doesn't work - think it's 'cos the web address appears to be incomplete .... so I typed in the address myself and this link works .......

bankchargeshell.co.uk - Bank Charges

Looks like the site is still up & running so nowt to worry about ... hope you manage to find your info!

hope this helps :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Sorry bribery was mabe a to stronger term to use but we all know how the bank can manipulate or use dirty tactics to defened there indefensible postion.....and personaly i would not put it past them....

There are many bank employees on this forum. many of them let admin know about it and I am sure that there are many more who don't.

By and large everyone is welcome regardless of their point of view and I'm sory to say that over-generalised opiinions such as the one expressed in the quote above are unhelpful, are not encouraged on this forum and do ot represent the views of The Consumer Action Group.

I would add that any bank employee who visits these pages is taking a serious risk with their employment or promotion prospects.

The banks can be quite vindictive about this kind of thing if they find out.

• 1 month later...

edited

Telewest v RBS

[url]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/61214-telewest-rbs.html[/url]

Telewest v A&L

[url]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/61215-telwest-l.html[/url]

Telewest v Halifax

[url]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank/63775-telewest-halifax.html[/url]

If I've helped - hit the scales and rate me!