Help!!! I feel Sick and I think Ive cocked up big time!!!

debnc62

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im due to go to Court on 27/02/2007.

I have prepared my Court bundle and have sent these to the bank and court.

Im worried as I think Ive left a few bits out ie the print out of trans actions and statements. I had included the Schedule of charges.

I have now sorted out the transaction print out and statements. as the court have stated that I have upto 14 days before court date, to include any items that i will rely on in Court, Can I send these on and include the witness statement??

I feel so sick with worry.

Also the Bank were due to take 180.00 off me 05/01/2007 in charges. I have opened a new account with another bank.

I moved my money straight away so they couldnt take it off me therefore this has taken me right over my overdraft limit, therefore incurring more charges.

Can I request that these charges are refunded at court or, will I have to start a new Action regarding this???

Please help as I really think Ill be the one they make an example of??:? :-| :eek:

Guest NATTIE

First of all calm down it will not end in court because they will settle beforehand. The additional charges will have to be dealt with in another claim but when you win this one it will be easier. I don't know the answer to the rest of the questions.

The last one no way no how will you be made an example, you will win.

Thank you so much for that reply, i feel so much better now. I'll put the transaction pages and last 12 months of statements to the bank and court and cross my fingers!!! thanks again xx

debnc62, Hi, agree totally with natweststaffmember. But you could avoid a second claim by including resolution of the latest charges when they try to negotiate a settlement figure for your original claim (which is what they always do to avoid Court because they don't want to disclose their costs!!!). They might say no, but they might say OK. Just have the figure ready. Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

chill out, you may feel the world is against you but everyone is right with you and it wont go as far as court. I know how you feel but relax, it just wont happen

Cheers....Gary

kick the shabbey habit!

11.11.06 SAR Sent

01.12.06 2nd Letter sent to Shabbey

20.12.06 LBA sent to shabbey

04.01.07 A very Shabbey response

Also taking on:

Nationwide

NatWest

CapitalOne

GE Money

Watch this space