Big Claim aginst RBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thinking back now, RBS sent my first S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) back with check enclosed.

I think Mrs Robbinson has shot herself in the foot by claiming the date on your router account was the date the CMS archive system was introduced.

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the biggest laugh of all along with this witness statement they have submitted a bill of costs for attending a 2 hr hearing......wait for it..............£ 3,725.32 plus travel.............:p:rolleyes::D

E-BAH-GUM. I can't see the DJ awarding costs that are inflated just to intimidate the LIP. Cobbetts are a disgrace. The DJ in my recent application hearing allowed only half the costs submitted as he knew they were seriously taking the pi** and made the solicitor fully aware of the fact.

You can bet your life that the Barrister is brought up from London, and that he travels first class.

Winston Churchill

By the way everyone did I tell you that they are sending a solicitor AND a Barrister to this Application hearing against me a litigant in person to an informal application hearing.

Who???? is a little bit worried do you think????

sparkie

I rather suspsect it isnt you that is worried :D

I sat up on my laptop last night and did some more maths home work, I hope it can be understood what I have now come up with..

The Bank have stated that this “router account” is in fact my personal account with a different “internal” number.

So if that is the case it should mirror exactly my personal account statements, would everyone agree on my reasoning??

You would think so, yes :)

Therefore there must be records somewhere of what this £171.57 shown as the “Book Debt” on this document, when it first became that debt and what it consists of?

Would everyone agree on that???

Absolutely.:)

There are no records or breakdown been given /shown.

Is it unreasonable that I should request these??

Not at all :)

Is it unreasonable to ask for an explanation as to why this sum of £171.57 is not shown on any of my personal account statements Numbered 40 to 49 which covers a period from Dec 2000 to September

2002.??

Perfectly reasonable request:)

Is it also unreasonable to request where the sum of £24.00 that is shown on the “router account” added to the Book Debt of £171.57 is shown on any of my personal account statements Numbered 40 to 49 which covers the period stated above??

Another perfectly reasonable request:)

Roll on Thursday :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sparkie

Why is it so important about the date of the 'Router Account'? I know they lied and said that these didn't exist untill 1999 but why did they say this? What have they got to gain by saying this?.

By the way,the docs should be in hyou in box by now.

Thanks

D & D

Hi,

a

Amillion thanks for the email stuff.

They are attempting to convince the court that this "router account" is my personal account and that router accounts were only introduced on 19th June 1999 and the book debt IS my personal account as at that date of £171.27 DR.........BUT my personal account was in credit on that date they say it was created, can you follow my gist...

I can prove that my router account is a falsley created account and from the dates shown on yours prove to the judge that they have made fraudulent false statements in 2 statements of truth by saying this system was only introduced in 1999....your account shows and proves they were in existence in 1996.

I don't think they can gain anything except put themselves in a very serious position.

I know looks complicated but it isn't really......

sparkie

You're going to need a witness statement from DandD to say that this is a router account, what date it was opened, and swearing the document shared with you is true and accurate.

I'll throw mine into the mix. Looks like they've been up to their blue peter antics again.

rbsstatement.jpg

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

Sparkie. The program's the same, but the bank claim the archive was set up on the date on your router, i beg to differ.

Winston Churchill

Oh, I would so like to be there on Thursday:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just made a very interesting discovery the OIDFL01R Program is an archive program for dead,... written off,.... paid up,.... transferred accounts etc

The TIDFL05R Program is a live running program for "debt management" and this is the reason I HAVE got TWO accounts as I have clamed all along

No 1 Account The written off Book Debt of £171.57 account OIDFL1R.....thats gone

No 2 Account, is being run by the other "live program" TIDFL05R both of these accounts are my personal account also closed but its still running, and thats why I ve got Two book debts for the same account

THEY are in the Sxxxt on Thursday.

sparkie

Interesting. You've been doing your homework i see.

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks