BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:D just got the letter (fax) from DG offering me the full settlement just before i sent the QA form off to the courts £1,134.55 on it's way

Would like to say a very big thank you to all the people that gave me advice and kept me going,to all of you that are just starting to take on the HSBC stick with it and stick to the time scale and plan cos it works :D

when the money comes will make a donation to keep this site running to help others

• Confused 1

Congratulations. Well done.

It was easier than you thought it would be, wasn't it.:D

Your donation will be gratefully received.:)

I'll get this moved to the HSBC successes forum for you.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Well done! Excellent news.

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.

CONGRATULATIONS, spend wisely!

Wow well done and congrats

Rooster is this spam lol

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

:)

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast