Help - Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, today I received an SMS message on my home phone asking me to contact Mackenzie Hall quoting reference number blah blah blah. I just ignored it cos I thought it was a [problem], then I decided to google them and came across this site, and obviously found out they're a debt agency. Now I'm a bit concerned as I haven't got any old debts or anything like that - I have a couple of credit cards and a loan at the moment but I've been making the correct payments etc. I'm really worried about this - I've got no intention of contacting them though - if they want me they can write to me. What should I do??

Thanks, I've been looking through threads about them on this site and they sound like a right bunch of bar stewards! I've got no intention of speaking to them on the phone or contacting them - if they think I owe money then they can write to me about it with full details, but like I said as far as I'm aware I have no debts. I rent this house and have only been here for three years and the only thing I can think of is maybe the previous tenant has an old debt.

Hi, thanks Carl. This is the first I've heard off them, I've not had any letters or anything, and when they left the sms message they didn't even say who they were trying to get hold of. If they can't be bothered to at least give me any more details than "please contact us" then they can sod off - I'm not even going to bother sending a CCA letter to them as like I said previously I haven't got any debts that they could be trying to recover!

• 11 months later...

Noob2

I've given you the address twice already on other threads where you've posted identically. There is no need to find EVERY thread about MH and ask these questions. Once will suffice.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)