BankFodder BankFodder

confused&bewildered

Help - Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4499 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, today I received an SMS message on my home phone asking me to contact Mackenzie Hall quoting reference number blah blah blah. I just ignored it cos I thought it was a [problem], then I decided to google them and came across this site, and obviously found out they're a debt agency. Now I'm a bit concerned as I haven't got any old debts or anything like that - I have a couple of credit cards and a loan at the moment but I've been making the correct payments etc. I'm really worried about this - I've got no intention of contacting them though - if they want me they can write to me. What should I do??

two different ways to go

1 if you are sure you dont have a debt ignore them

2 cca request to find out what its about etc

just have half an hour looking through here you will get the idea

Thanks, I've been looking through threads about them on this site and they sound like a right bunch of bar stewards! I've got no intention of speaking to them on the phone or contacting them - if they think I owe money then they can write to me about it with full details, but like I said as far as I'm aware I have no debts. I rent this house and have only been here for three years and the only thing I can think of is maybe the previous tenant has an old debt.

Hi...don't take any crap from Mackenzie Hall..they are absolute ****. Do not under any circumstances phone them, just send off the CCA letter to them, and relax.

Hi, thanks Carl. This is the first I've heard off them, I've not had any letters or anything, and when they left the sms message they didn't even say who they were trying to get hold of. If they can't be bothered to at least give me any more details than "please contact us" then they can sod off - I'm not even going to bother sending a CCA letter to them as like I said previously I haven't got any debts that they could be trying to recover!

Noob2

I've given you the address twice already on other threads where you've posted identically. There is no need to find EVERY thread about MH and ask these questions. Once will suffice.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Thanks for the address but its not the one im looking for, my original post was edited as "un-approved".

I think I was asking for a little too much personal info. Sorry admins.