BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Wrote to thr YB threatening court action within 7 days. Had a reply today as follows:

I refer to your recent letter and as requested I have reopened the complaint and a further review is being undertaken.

My understanding of the further issues you have raised are as follows:

• initial complaint not fully investigated

• no refund of charges levied to the account

I hope to respond to your complaint shortly, at the latest within the next four weeks once I have had the opportunity to review the above.

Please be assured that every effort is being made to bring your complaint to a satisfactory conclusion.

Yours sincerely

Neil McKirdy

Customer Relations Manager

They have replied very promptly to my letters so far. Does anyone have any advise. Should I allow them more time before I proceed through the court, I was thinking of giving them a further 7 days, or should I fill out MCOL at the weekend as their 7 days I allowed from my last letter is up after today?

Anyone any thoughts?

Regards,

SPB.

Standard fob off letter.You can go to court action.This guy wont get back to you,just another stalling tactic

;) If this helps please click the scales bottom left