You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

jayneuk

Jayneuk v Halifax

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4846 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

SAR sent on the 8th of January. £10 gone out of my account yesterday - 15th January. Awaiting statements with anticipation!

Hi everyone,

Finally received my statements this morning for both my accounts with the Halifax.

Just filling in the excel thing, but have a couple of questions -

One of the accounts only has 7 charges. Should I put these in the excel sheet amongst the other account ie in date order, or should I add those 7 at the bottom, or should I do two separate excel sheets?

Also, do I delete the days since offence and interest columns at this stage?

I think I may as well go for the lot - the charges go back to 1991. I guess I might only get 6 years, but may as well try!

Thanks for anyone's help in advance!

Regards Jayne.

Am I being greedy going for the whole 16 years? The total is £2114.50. The charges between 1991 and 2001 is £460.50, so if I just go for the last 6 years, I will be claiming £1654.

Which should I do? The £2114 or the £1654?

Help please :confused:

should I add those 7 at the bottom,

Yes, then its just 1 total but the accounts are separate

Also, do I delete the days since offence and interest columns at this stage?

Yes

Which should I do? The £2114 or the £1654?

Depends how confident you are in arguing 'concealment' re the Limitations Act.

Thank you very much for your reply, Michael.

At this moment, I don't feel very confident arguing that, because I don't really understand it. I'm sure I could argue it if I could get my head round it though.

Don't know what to do :confused:

Well, in court you should never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to and at the moment you don't even sound too sure of the question!!!

That's why I'm on this forum though isn't it? To ask advice. I will go for the six years then.

Right. Prelim sent today for the 6 years worth - £1654. Will go for the rest once this is settled, fingers crossed!! :cool:

I did the same as yourself Jayne; thought about claiming for all of the years but decided to play safe for now and only claimed for six.

have jsut filed N1 with the courts.

Good luck with yours

Hi everyone,

Well the 14 days are up on Friday. I had a letter from them in response to my prelim saying that they are within their rights to take up to 8 weeks to look into my complaint etc. I ignored this. Do I just send out the lba on Friday now then?

Thanks.

Jayne.

Do I just send out the lba on Friday now then?

Yes.

Nice easy answer :-) Thanks Michael.