BankFodder BankFodder

Hypermart

Hypermart v Shabbey

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4796 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I've sent Abbey a S.A.R & recieved 14 months statements but am still waiting for a list of the transactions prior to this period, Abbey acknowledged the date of receipt of my S.A.R. as 11th December 2006, do I give them 40 days from this date or from the date of my S.A.R. ( 18th November ) ?

Kind regards

Mart.

from the date of the S.A.R. 18th November

• Haha 1

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Polite letter sent reminding Abbey that they have failed to provide the information requested and that they have a limited time left to respond.

I received the microfiche list of transactions today but there is a gap of 19 days between the end of the microfiche list and the begining of the statements, I have entered all the details into the spreadsheet and believe my next move should be to send a prelim letter along with a schedule of charges ( not including 8% int. ).

Is this correct ?

thanks Michael

I received the standard letter today saying they are looking into my complaint so have responded with a LBA & copy of schedule of charges.............when do they come and take me away ? :eek:

Mart.

Recieved a GOGW letter today offering around 30 %, I'm going to accept as partial settlement of my claim and carry on.

I've just replied to Abbey acknowledging receipt of the funds that they repaid into my account & accepting these payments as partial settlement of my claim against them, now for the next bit, I think I'm going to take the MCOL route but am unsure where to go next so back to the library & forums for a good read up . ;)

N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling

N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling

N1 - hard copy version - Particulars of claim

4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version

Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

Moneyclaim On-line Guide

Her Majesty's Courts Service

• Haha 1