Think I may be out of my depth here!

mmace
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received Cobbetts solicitors copy of their Allocation Questionnaire (I filled mine in and sent it back a few weeks ago)

in the "other information" section they have put:

Case Management directions cannot be proposed until the Claimant serves a Reply to the Request for Further Information which was due on 28th December 2006. In light of this, the Defendant may amend its Defence or apply to strike out

what does this mean and is there anything I can do?

I read on here that all I needed to do was sent the questionnaire back for the last bit and I didn't need to provide them with any information

can anyone help?

Did you happen to receive a cpr18 request along with their defence??

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi there, I got exactly the same letter off Cobbetts, its a standard letter they bosh out just to try and intimidate you. I replied with a letter stating that I did not need to fill in the CPR 18 and that I had made the courts aware that they have had all the information that was required. I actually had to post information 3 times to them as they kept on claiming that they had not received it. Stick to your guns !!

Good Luck:p

I also received a copy of their allocation questionnaire which was exactly the same. This was despite Cobbetts receiving 2 copies of my breakdown of charges and a response to their Part 18 request.

I'm wondering if we need to write a letter to court about this?