BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Email,. today from BW Legal    Without Prejudice Save as to Costs 09 April 2020 Dear XXXXXXX Our Client: PRAC Financial Limited Balance Due: £521.65 Hearing Venue: XXXXXXXX Original Creditor: Instant Cash Loans Ltd trading as Payday UK Original Account Number: XXXXXXX Hearing Date: 16 June 2020 We are writing to you because the court has listed our client's claim for a court hearing on 16 June 2020. We understand this is a difficult time for everyone, which is why our client is keen to resolve matters amicably by offering you the opportunity to pay a discounted balance on the sums due. We wanted to let you know that we are available to assist you throughout this time via numerous methods, from our Contact Centre, Webchat and our Customer Portal. We want to ensure that if you are or have been directly or indirectly impacted by COVID-19, that you still get to the best advice and reassurance about how to manage your account with us. Please call us on 0113 468 3021 or speak to us via Webchat so we can assist you at this time, we just need to understand your circumstances in order that we can help. Great News - 35% Discount Offer Our client wants to help with any possible financial burden that you may have and we are able to now offer you a pre-approved discount. This can be paid in one lump sum, or you can pay this over a pre-agreed instalment plan. This offer is open until 09 May 2020. What is even better for you is that you do not need to call us to accept this offer if this is affordable to you. Just log in, or register to use our Customer Portal www.bwlegal.co.uk and select "Customer Login". The pre-approved settlement and plan is ready for you to accept. You need to quote our reference, along with your address details and a couple of other security questions in order to register. Our Customer Portal is very easy to navigate and you can choose various different payment methods and payment dates. You can also use the payment calculator, view your account, statement and talk to us via Webchat if you need assistance. Strictly, without prejudice, the discount available is 35% from your current balance. If you do take advantage of the offer, the revised amount to pay will be £339.07 if paid by 09 May 2020. If you cannot afford to pay the discounted amount in full, do not worry. If affordable for you, you can still take advantage of the offer by repayment plan. We have a pre-approved monthly instalment amount of £20.00. The plan has been recommended to take into account estimated disposable income. We have also made it easy for you to accept the offer without having to call us. If this is affordable to you then simply log onto our Customer Portal and accept to pay the offer by instalments. You will be able to choose the first payment date and payment method. Once the offer has been accepted, we will withdraw the claim and notify the court that the hearing listed on 16 June 2020 does not need to go ahead. If you have filed a counterclaim, you will need to ensure that you inform the court and ourselves, in writing, that you no longer wish to proceed with the counterclaim. Important information about credit reporting When you opt to set up a discounted repayment plan, if our client already reports your account to a credit reference agency then they will continue to report your balance and payment each month. On receipt of your final payment, our client will then mark your agreement as closed with the status "settlement".   Yours sincerely, BW Legal
    • Note that most experts believe that re infection cases are faulty tests. Plus there are always a small number of people who can get something twice. I can attest to this as I was unfortunate enough to get Chicken Pox again as an adult, something I wouldn’t wish on anybody.
    • Post 16  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/420400-vcs-spycar-pcn-no-stopping-southend-airport/?tab=comments#comment-5040496   Post 23  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419312-vcs-pcn-no-stopping-in-restricted-zone-bristol-airport/#comments   Here are two good examples.  Tweak them according to your circumstances and post up what you intend to send.
    • FCA announcement 9/4/20 From interest-free overdrafts to credit card payments, the FCA has told banks to help borrowers during coronavirus crisis: What will it mean for you? The FCA said banks must offer interest-free overdraft buffers of £500 It also said people could put their credit card repayments on hold for 3 months This would not affect their credit score but they would still be charged interest This is Money explains what the proposals mean for consumers     https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cardsloans/article-8203647/What-todays-new-FCA-debt-measures-mean-you.html   https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-confirms-temporary-financial-relief-customers-impacted-coronavirus
    • From interest-free overdrafts to credit card payments, the FCA has told banks to help borrowers during coronavirus crisis: What will it mean for you? The FCA said banks must offer interest-free overdraft buffers of £500 It also said people could put their credit card repayments on hold for 3 months This would not affect their credit score but they would still be charged interest This is Money explains what the proposals mean for consumers     https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cardsloans/article-8203647/What-todays-new-FCA-debt-measures-mean-you.html   https://www.fca.org.uk/news/press-releases/fca-confirms-temporary-financial-relief-customers-impacted-coronavirus
  • Our picks

zvw1

zvw1 v A&L

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4773 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

Have posted my request for statements today - recorded delivery - so will keep you all posted!

Regards, ZVW1

welcome to the freedom forum, lol

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Received 6 years worth of statements today - within the 40 day time limit. Have totted up my charges and reckon they owe me £1526 + interest. Will be sending off relevant letter and schedule first thing tomorrow!

Demand for refund sent today to Bootle Customer Service Centre for £1.5k + interest.

Hello, received my knock back today from A&L. The letter was very polite and stated that the OFT comments only related to credit cards - full of it!

Will send my LBA first thing on Monday. Can anyone advise if this should go to Bootle or to Narborough? I sent my previous correspondance to Bootle - thanks!

I need to submit my MCOL after no response to my LBA, well an unsatisfactory response anyway!

I'm not clear which document to use from the library and what to do next!!! Can someone please help?

Submitted my MCOL on Saturday which was issued today (5/03/07) under reference

7QZ27863

Fingers crossed.

Just a matter of waiting now. :cool:

And it was just a matter of waiting!

Cheque received this morning for £1,957.80 (charges, interest and court fee).

This seemed too easy!