BankFodder BankFodder

notocharges

Question

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4835 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I succesfully managed to get back some cash from my bank, but in doing so signed a form to say it was full and final settlement of all claims relating to charges which they have since reminded of that fact. The original claim wasnt for the full six years. Silly question but legally am i now still able to make another claim for the full 6 years as my bank has slimely managed to add more charges, ironically nearly totalling what they had recently paid back. :Cry:

Hiya

How do I go about trying to get bac my charges, I have just joined the site.

S xx

Guest NATTIE

No to charges I believe the answer is yes

madamsnickers try the FAQ's

To both of you Welcome to the CAG and for madamsnickers please read the FAQ's and notocharges when someone answers the question please do the same and then have a read of the relevant bank sucesses to build confidence and to give you an idea how the banks fight will be. Then start a thread in the relevant forum and update us and ask as many questions as you like as you go throught the process of regaining your money back.

And Good Luck