BankFodder BankFodder

fastbird

fastbird v HSBC

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Can anybody help me please? I had an account with HSBC, i have all of my original statements and need to know what i have to do to claim back my charges.:confused:

Hey there,

I've just got as far as my letter before action! There is a forum on here with all the letters prewritten, and a spreadsheet for working out your charges. You have to send them a request for payment, with a copy of your spreadsheet listing the charges, interest at 8% and the total (all done for you). Then, you have to wait 14 days for them to reply! Then send them a letter before action, telling them they have a further 14 days to respond positively before you initiate court action.

That's where I'm at! :)

Dave

Dave

HSBC: Settled - Offered full refund 2 days before MCOL - £2934.50

(Thread here)

Lloyds TSB: Settled - Offered full refund 2 weeks before MCOL - £650 (Thread here)

Hi

Thanks for your reply, i'll have to have a look for the letters. To be honest with you, i'm finding it a nightmare trying to find anything on the site but i've got all night to look!:o

It's worth doing. The HSBC will be dead slow, from what I can gather, but it's your money, so stick to your guns!

Dave

Dave

HSBC: Settled - Offered full refund 2 days before MCOL - £2934.50

(Thread here)

Lloyds TSB: Settled - Offered full refund 2 weeks before MCOL - £650 (Thread here)