BankFodder BankFodder

sallyann21

I've Won, thanks to this site!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I only registered today and have won against NatWest. I am a mum of 3 and sole carer of a disabled husband. On 2nd Jan I noticed that the bank had charged me 76 pounds for 2 unpaid dds. The dds only came to 40 pounds so the charges they levied caused an overdraft! I couldn't understand it as there was sufficient money in there to cover them. I wrote immediately as I felt too scared to 'phone. I searched 'Unfair NatWest' in Google and found you, found the strength to ring them and they offered half the money back. I then used one of the Natwest e-mail contacts on this site and within an hour they had paid it all back.

Amazing!

Thanks.

If you have incurred any other charges in the last 6 years, then you can recover them too plus interest..

My advice has hardly any legal foundation whatsoever, however you never know it it might just work!

:cool:

NatWest Prelim 07.10.206

LBA 21.10.2006

MCOL 30.10.2006

Acknowledgment of Service 06.11.2006

Offer of approx 50% £2200.00 22.11.2006

Full settlement £4500 received 03.01.2007

Smile settled in full

Barclaycard settled in full

RBS Worldwide settled in full

Lloyds TSB settled in full £750.00

Lloyds TSB settled in Full £275.00 11.04.2007

Lloyds TSB business account £1376.00 AQ filed

Lloyds TSB Business account settled in full 21.05.07

Thats great news Sally , as ataction says while your on a high you should think about reading around this site and then sending a SAR to get back any other unlawful charges they have taken :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.