BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4789 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My hubbie had PPI on his MBNA card for years, can't recall whether it was taken out with the card or added later (still awaiting compliance with SAR sent 22.10.06 - they just sent list of transactions).

He claimed on this insurance last year and was horrified to find that not only did he have to be unemployed for over 30 days but that the amount they then paid out was miserly and would have taken years to dint the balance. He found work again after 7 weeks, had he realised that the cover was so poor he would never have taken it out - is it worth trying to claim the PPI payments back (around £70 per month...)???

Poppynurse :)

If my comments have been helpful please click my scales!!!!

Hi Poppynurse,

It's always worth claiming, and i'm sure you will find enough info on this web site to do so.

I think you will find that MBNA add PPI for you at application stage weather you want it or not,most people don't find out how useless it is untill they find themsleves in the position of making a claim.

Good luck

The Big G.

Hello Poppynurse,

I would also reccoment you or your hubby to cancel it..send a letter or phone them..it's not worth keeping something, paying for it, when it doesn't help when it's needed...

Good luck and keep us updated:))):)

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))