what to do next? help please!!

jENNY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello , im hoping someone can help with my query.........

having read up on initial procedures i sent off my SAR 26/10/06, and received the standard letter back on 14/11/06 along with the last fourteen months statements. the letter stated that any previous transactions had been transferred to microfiche and arrangments had been made to send a list of these transactions under separate cover. when this did not arrive, i sent the template letter (29/11/06) reminding Abbey they had just 10 days to comply with the original request in sending me a full list of transactions otherwise i would be commencing County Court action and complaining to the Information Commisioner. the 10 days came and went and three days after the deadline i received the same fourteen statements they had originally sent???

having been caught up in the christmas mania since then i am now keen to get back on track with reclaiming my bank charges!!!

i am hoping someone can help with what i should do next. i was thinking of sending a follow up letter giving them a further 10 days to come up with the outstanding statements. once this timescale is up then proceed with issuing an estimated amount based on the last fourteen statements that i already have?? or should i just go ahead with an estimated figure??

any ideas will be most appreciated!!

Jenny