BankFodder BankFodder

jENNY

what to do next? help please!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello , im hoping someone can help with my query.........

having read up on initial procedures i sent off my SAR 26/10/06, and received the standard letter back on 14/11/06 along with the last fourteen months statements. the letter stated that any previous transactions had been transferred to microfiche and arrangments had been made to send a list of these transactions under separate cover. when this did not arrive, i sent the template letter (29/11/06) reminding Abbey they had just 10 days to comply with the original request in sending me a full list of transactions otherwise i would be commencing County Court action and complaining to the Information Commisioner. the 10 days came and went and three days after the deadline i received the same fourteen statements they had originally sent???

having been caught up in the christmas mania since then i am now keen to get back on track with reclaiming my bank charges!!!

i am hoping someone can help with what i should do next. i was thinking of sending a follow up letter giving them a further 10 days to come up with the outstanding statements. once this timescale is up then proceed with issuing an estimated amount based on the last fourteen statements that i already have?? or should i just go ahead with an estimated figure??

any ideas will be most appreciated!!

Jenny