BankFodder BankFodder

Bex123

A Few concerns

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4835 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I am new to this, i have read through everything and understand the majority of it.

I have a few concerns :

1. How likely is it that the bank will make me close my bank account?

2. Will it affect my credit rating, e.g if i was to change banks will other banks see that I claimed back Bank Charges?

3. Also, if i claim for the past 6 years and win, can i claim again in the future for any further charges made to my account from the date of my last claim or can i only claim once?

I am very nervous about this so any help and reassurance would be gratefully accepted.

Hi and welcome...

Firstly, they may close your account but its not likely. Opening a 'parachute' account to be safe is a wise move.

No, it shouldn't affect your credit rating at all. And if it does, then taking the bank to task is an option.

Again, no basically. As long as you accept their offer 'without conditions' you can keep getting your money back. You can claim as many times as you like. If its unlawful now then its unlawful in the future.

Excellent thanks for your quick reply.

Just to confirm that i am doing this correct

I have sent off for my statements, received my statements and now have sent the letter asking for the money back.

On the Bank Letter Templates, i send each letter according to the number next to each letter for example 1. Request for Statements 2. Request for Repayment, etc. These are in number order of the stages we need to take?

And if it goes to court then it will only cost me £125 is that correct? I just dont want to be stuck with a no win case and a huge court fee!

LOL... you won't end up with any costs apart from the initial small claim costs. These are determined by the amount you are claiming.

Yes, they are numbered in order... S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), prelim and then LBA.... and then file at court..

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .