BankFodder BankFodder

Lottalolly

Hollis v Barclays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

My AQ has gone in and I now have a date for a small claims hearing in Shrewsbury County Court on 26 Feb 2007 Case No. 6QZ73568. I am claiming £1,167 plus £165.39 interest and Court costs of £120.

The Court requires copies of all documents, I have my original statement of charges going back six years, plus copies of correspondence between me and Barclay's including a list of all the charges I am claiming for and Interest accrued. I also have a copy of a web article that appeared on the BBC website entitled 'Are penalty charges bank robbery'.

My question now is what other documents should I provide the court to back up my case before submission?

Any help anyone could give me on this would be gratefully accepted.

As a PS to this Barclay's today, made me an improved offer of £750 which I declined. The person who I spoke was a Mr. Richard Coote and he said he was the only person who could make me an offer and that was as high as he could go!!

Hi Lotta... i found the court bundle was very helpful. Its in the template library i think.

Thanks Josamolly :)