Defense Received...AQ & Spreadsheet.

chezclarke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello - We received the defense today and I have a question about the court costs.

Do I add them to the bottom of the spreadsheet that I will send back with the AQ or can we only claim them back at the cost they were paid (£120 + £100) - The amount comes to almost 2500£ now with the interest added on top, Ive read through their defense and its the 'usual' defense filed by mr ruffhead (wouldnt you just like to make that name a reality for him!) So just need to know if I need to put on the court charges anywhere or will they automatically be returned once the theiving such and such's pay up.

Cheryl :roll:

Barclays Account 1 ~ March 11th *WON* ~ £2600.00

Barclays Account 2 ~ Awaiting court date.

MBNA ~ May 2nd ~ £440 *WON*

HFC ~ April 3rd ~ £380 *WON*

HFC #2 ~ May 10th ~ £75 *WON*

Egg #1 ~ Pending

Egg #2 ~ Pending

When you enter judgement thats when you will claim our court costs. also when you issued the summons you would have added on your costs to the original amount.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.