BankFodder BankFodder

laineynic

Laineynic vs Lloyds TSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4809 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Today it arrived the letter from the courts saying that the Lloyds Tsb have filed a defence. It also ask me to complete an allocation questionaire on or before the 21st January.

Section 6 of the Lloyd Tsb defence has amused me.

6. The charges are fair and reasonable and it is denied that they are unlawful.

If anyone cannhelp me can you advise me what I need to put in this form, do I send my statements and my list of charges etc?

My stomach dropped this morning when that came through the door. I though god this is what I have been dreading having to go to court.

Lainey.

Hey Lainey

Plenty of people have received exactly the same so don't worry. Have a look at the Bank tempkates library . . . AQ info is all in there, although it will have to be tailored to their defence.

Have a look at the threads in the LTSB successes as well as people will have detailed their experiences (EXACTLY the same as yours) and you will probably see the same defense (was it the 9 point or 14 point defense?) and the responses given to them.

Any specific questions though, just ask . . . you're not alone and daunting as it may appear, everyone's here to help you get your money back where it belongs :)

Just thought I would left you know that after making me wait for 3 weeks, I finally got a settlement from the TSB.

It went in my account last week. The only thing that worries me was some of the wording on the letter.

So now what? I have won the charges back , but the bank stioll denies it has done anything wrong. I want to carry on the fight for others. Dn't get me wrong I am jubilant but it should never have happened to me or any one else. I am disgusted at the fact that the BANK hasn't directly admitted it has charged me unlawfully and hoping I keep silent about it is a disgrace.

But any way thanks Consumer Action Group I wouldn't have done it without you.

Capital 1 £650

Monument £250

Citi £250

Lloyds TSB £1250

GMAC ERC £1500

SAR TO Marshall Wards - still ongoing with that awful company Moorcroft.

:wink: :wink:

Just thought I would left you know that after making me wait for 3 weeks, I finally got a settlement from the TSB.

It went in my account last week. The only thing that worries me was some of the wording on the letter. (I'm not allowed to talk about it so keep it quiet!!!!)

So now what? I have won the charges back , but the bank still denies it has done anything wrong. I want to carry on the fight for others. Don't get me wrong I am jubilant but it should never have happened to me or any one else. I am disgusted at the fact that the BANK hasn't directly admitted it has charged me unlawfully and hoping I keep silent about it is a disgrace.

But any way thanks Consumer Action Group I wouldn't have done it without you. I am making ny donation today.:lol: :lol:

Capital 1 £650

Monument £250

Citi £250

Lloyds TSB £1250

GMAC ERC £1500

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) TO Marshall Wards - still ongoing

Unless you agreed to the confidentially clause you are not bound by it, the banks cannot impose unilaterally such an obligation.

Anyway well done.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.