BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

Is this straight forward?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As i have loans in arrears with the collections agency at LLoyds, as soon as any money is paid into my account the collections department take what they want and put my loans back up to normal monthly payments.

The question is.

If - When! Lloyds pay me back my money, can i demand it to be paid to me in a cheque to be cashed at my choice?

Do they have any right to keep it in lloyds?

Thanks

BL

It is only right if you have given permission. If you are supposed to be on a reduced payment plan, then that is the only amount they should be taking.

If you have evidence to show they have accepted a figure for this repayment, then you should write to them and make it perfectly clear that any further attempts to debit monies from your account will be met with legal action.

If such a repayment deal was verbal, ask for a copy of the telephone recording (under DPA) to verify your position.

With regards any potential repayment of charges, the bank will have the choice, and may decide to put this into your account directly.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Damn it no dought they will put it into my account.

Interesting about leagl action for taking more money, They have done that already?

I paid 2 seperate amounts into 2 loans, so as to keep them at collections to still qualify for the reduced amount as was still off work sick.

The cheeky bxxxards took it out lump sumed it into one and put me back on full payments.

I corrected it asap, but what a cheek.That was when i learnt to watch the collections center like a hawk.

(My eyes are like this now :eek: )

BL

With regards any potential repayment of charges, the bank will have the choice, and may decide to put this into your account directly.

Why should the bank have the choice? Correct me if I am wrong but that money

surely belongs to Breadline? How he chooses to disburse it is up to him. It may be that he owes money to a more pressing creditor. The bank, whilst it may also be

a creditor, is only a repository for our money.We instruct them who to pay and when to pay the money that is in our account. and by various methods they

charge us for that service.

By what right do the banks feel that they have the right to debit our accounts to

repay their charges, overriding our wishes. Why should they have first call on any of our money that comes into our account. We may have had to agree to paying

bank charges, but shouldn't our instructions [to pay a d/d for example] supercede

their charges especially as we did not expressly issue instructions to pay their charges but we did expressly issue instructions to our bank to pay a d/d . And shouldn't our need to feed our families also supercede their

need to recover their charges.

Guest Lueeze

The problem is that the defendant can pay in any way he chooses - As long as he pays it, then he has fufilled the Judgement. Its wrong I know but theres not much you can do about it, apart from request a cheque instead and see if they will oblige!

If you no longer have an account with that Bank then thats a good way around it!

Lou x

Hey Lookinforinfo.

Im LMAO

The closest ive been to meat and 2 veg in 3 years is a sunday roast. lololol

no harm all good fun.

i spend most of my time under a car or in a mix of sand and cement so im sure if you passed me in my garden it wouldnt make a difference. lol:grin:

can i just clarify, that lloyds where in thier right then to alter the direction of the money i paid into my loan accounts.

BL

Guest Lueeze

Yes as far as i gather from other peoples expriences, if you have a loan and a current account with for instance Lloyds, then there is a clause that says they can do this!

Lou x

HI lueeze

Im being a pain.

I went into the bank with £3000 i placed it in 2 sepearte loan accounts , it never touched my main account.

The collection centre then took the money that i requested was for each seperate account and placed it into one.

The money was provided by my mum.

Sorry i get slowed thought process and dont explain brilliant relay sorry.

BL

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you