BankFodder BankFodder

asalique

Natwest Mcol

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone

MCOL filled against natwest. Hope all goes well.

Do I wait for a response or is it good idea to send another copy of charges to natwest. If so with or without interest.

Thank you.

A Salique.

You need to send a copy of your scedule of charges to the court (including the 8% interest under section 69). Send with this cover letter:-

(YOUR ADDRESS)

The Court Manager

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St Katherine’s Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

(DATE)

Dear Sir/Madam

(YOU) –v- (BANK)

Claim No: ********

I have today requested the issue of a County Court claim via the Moneyclaim online service, details as above.

Please find enclosed a schedule of the money taken from me by the defendant bank by way of charges, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached with the particulars of my claim.

Yours Faithfully

(YOU)

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D