You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

maangov

Mangove V Egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4862 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Despite being a little concerned that there are few success stories against Egg, i have decided its time i unleash against them! My background is as follows:

I had an Egg CC during my student days (2001-2004ish), which due to unrequested limit increases, soon spiralledout of control. Upon getting a real job, payments were hard to meet, and ended up getting missed. Eventually Egg closed the account and converted it to an Egg Loan. Again payments may of been missed, hence my belief i have a good claim for numerous missed payment charges.

So on 22nd December 2006, i sent Egg an SAR to obtain info on my Egg CC and Egg Loan. The ball is rolling....

Today (5th January 2007), they have sent me a request for a bankl statement to prove my ID. This shall be in the post this afternoon. It raises a question however. They have stated that they have 40 days to return my info, starting from when they recieve my ID. Is this true? My initial request was sent on 22nd december. Can the clock restart pending ID?

Will keep you all posted!

Cheers

Mangove

HSBC A/C - WON! - £1,575 Charges, Stat Interest and default removed before court!

HSBC CC - WON! - £1,025 Charges, and Stat Interest refunded

ARGOS - WON! - £250 Charges & Contractual Interest

CREATION WON! - £180 Charges & Contractual Interest

BARCLAYCARD- Court Date Set - 09/10/2007

EGG - SAR Sent 22/12/06, ID Sent 05/01/07. No progress yet.

22nd of dec, your timetable NOT theirs

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

Thanks HadEnough,

ID returned today, so the clock is ticking .....

Mangove

HSBC A/C - WON! - £1,575 Charges, Stat Interest and default removed before court!

Chaser sent

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

14th February 2007

Reference: xxxxx

Dear Madam

I refer to you letter dated 9th January 2007, sent in response to my Data Protection Act Subject Access Request dated 23rd December 2006, in which you state all information will be supplied within 40 calendar days.

I have so far not received the requested information, so I remind you that the 40 day limit is to expire on Sunday 18th February.

If you do not comply fully within this timescale I shall seek a Court order obliging you to do so together with damages at the discretion of the Court and without any further notice.

Yours sincerely,