BankFodder BankFodder

redsonja

Halifax - missing statements

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4835 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi folks,

I have the majority of my Halifax statements from the last 6 years (I knew being a hoarder would come in useful one day! :) ), but I do have a few missing and dont really want to have to send a SAR giving 40 days when I only need about 12 missing ones (need to try and get money back asap as I am on maternity leave and if they pay up it means I can have a bit longer off).

Has anybody been in this position and phoned requesting the statement numbers or does anyone know if you can retrive previous ones online?

Any advice gratefully received

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs