Carphone Warehouse-please help im new

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all of the members firstly. I am new to this site but have learned so much already. I have a question about carphone warehouse.

I had a contract with carphone warehouse vodaphone which was passed to a company called Credit Solutions DCA. I dont think the debt has been bought by this company but they are acting on behalf of CW(Vodaphone). I believe CW have placed a default on my credit file and the debt has not fully been paid yet. The debt was inccured because I had tons of financial trouble at the time and coundnt pay my bill so asked them to cancel but had to pay the full contract.

Sorry that was long has any body got any advice for me on whether I can get the default removed and/or get charges/fees back. Any advice is welcome

Thank you Members

We'll who is it you owe the debt to? You've mentioned 3 companies, but it'll be the one you set up the DDM for. As for reclaiming charges, they have to be fair and reasonable, if not you have a case. What were the fees? Finally, any default exists because you did not keep to your agreement, and there is no magic way you can get this adverse data removed unless it is wrong or inaccurate.

Carphone Warehouse was clearly the retailer, and Vodafone the network - who were you originally paying the monthly fee for your mobile phone service... in the trade they're called the 'service provider'. Credit Solutions are only there to extract a payment that is overdue, you really need to contact the firm your mobile service was billed by. Did you not receive monthly invoices?

• 2 weeks later...