BankFodder BankFodder

katemay24

Help Needed Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4842 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi to everyone. Have received 6 years or statments through from Halifax and am just going to start my spreadsheet, but next to every charge(and there is loads and loads of them)is doesn't say what the charge is for, it just says 'CHARGES AS NOTIFIED', so do I just write that next to every charge?? many thanks

Hi-ya I got the same and put charges as notified on my spreadsheet.I was offered full amount 2 days ago of £2418.00!You can only put what they have provided!So it is fine goodluck!

Hi - I'm the same as lmb - i put down "charges as notified" as that was alll it said on the statements and yesterday was verbally offered full amount of £2281!! (just waiting on the postman now - I wish he'd hurry up!!!) My claim only started on 28 November when I telephoned for the SAR -- so very quick indeed. Good luck!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Thanks for the help. I shall do just that. Also advice for anyone that is wishing to get hold of their halifax bank statement-give them a ring and they will send themout to you for a £5 fee. A much quicker way of doing it.

Good luck to all and I will let you know when i am successful.

Thanks for the help. I shall do just that. Also advice for anyone that is wishing to get hold of their halifax bank statement-give them a ring and they will send themout to you for a £5 fee. A much quicker way of doing it.

Good luck to all and I will let you know when i am successful.

There is a reason why it is suggested that anyone starting a claim follows the path of sending the proper SAR - so you get the letter stating that they do not record manual intervention, which would be useful if a case did reach the court stage.

However, as they're not letting that happen, you should be OK with the statements you've managed to get just by asking.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.