BankFodder BankFodder

charmikjel

Help !!!! Nedd advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4837 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused: I am claiming against the Norwich and Peterbourgh. All letters are sent and been replied to and court papers in!

The problem I have is that they have phone me today saying if i withdraw my claim today!!! They will pay money they are refunding in to the account within 7days so that i have the money before they close the account. What do i do do i with draw the claim today? Or do I say you pay the money in then I will withdraw the claim! HELP HELP.

Personally, I would not withdraw the claim until I had cleared funds in my hands. I would ring them back and advise them that once you have receved the full amount including costs and interest, you will be happy to ask the court to withdraw the claim.

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

Hello

You should not stop the court process until you have the cleared funds in your account. Also why are they closing your account?. This is seen as retaliatory action which is against the banking code of practice. You could mention this to them that they will be reported if they do this. Did you open a parachute account with anyone else?.

Uk

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Yes i have opened a parachute account i did mention that this is classed as retaliatory action which is against the banking code of practice, and was told that as i do not agree with there terms and conditions they have a right to close it they are willing to let me keep my account if i accept a 50% offer lol dont think so I want it all.

hey that,s good news charm :D ,glad you got another account sorted .wait till the funds have cleared though before calling off your action:)

Ok i stalked the postman not bad he turned up at 9.32am saturday the 6th january 2007. must be his new years resalution to get his butt out of bed early as he dont usually dont come till 1pm ish!!! This is what the letter said.

Dear mrs ******

I am writting to confirm the details of our telephone conversations on the 5th january 2007.

YOu informed me that you would not be willing to withdraw the claim untill you have recived the ex-gratia payment as cleared funds in to your account.

Purely so as not to prolong a resolution to your complaint the society agrees to make an ex-gratia payment to you prior to you withdrawing the claim,provided that we receive your sighned acceptance agreeing to withdraw your claim immediately cleared funds are recived. such payment would be without addmission by the society.

yours sincerely

susan price

Then on back of letter it ask me to sign agree for payment to go in to my account. ( let me think about that one mmmmmm its my money i think i agree lol)

This letter was back in the post special delivery by 10.30am on same day.

So lets see how quick they put the payment in to account as they are quick enough to take it out lol.:grin: