BankFodder BankFodder

Ruby82

Want to change banks....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm just about to start a case against Lloyds TSB to get my bank charges back but want to move my current account. Do you think i should do this before i start 'proceedings' or wait :confused: And which one if there is one would you all recommend?

Hi again you will be given 30 days notice of intention to close account if they decide to go down that road, i personally feel all the banks are at it and dont feel any one stands out, if you find one that does let me know,lol.

Is this a different bank than your other thread, if not then best to keep to same thread so you can get help, if not i apologise its late.

Oh sorry...not used to this, just thought i'd get a general view rather than a 'lloyds tsb' view ;)

Hi Ruby,

I opened an account with NatWest, very easy straight forward no hassel at all, might be worth doing it just in case, it wont do any harm.

Good luck with it all.

Brecks xxx