BankFodder BankFodder

Ruby82

Had enough of this now....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello there, i've been lurking rather a lot on here, I'm wanting to put in a claim for my bank charges after i went to the cashpoint today and they'd taken out £35 of my money for ONE returned DD that was paid the next day.:-x Anyway in very simple terms (cos i'm a simple girl;) ) Give me a quick run down of the bits i need to do and all the abbreviations you use too. I've got my drafted letter to ask for copies of my bank statements but thats as far as i've got right now. Any advice would be gratefully received. Oh and has anyone successfully reclaimed their money from these theives??!!!

Thanks for that George....now they probably wouldn't give two hoots anyhow but as and when i send my prelim letter do you think i should add that i am a single parent and that these kind of charges are just plain ridculous....do you think that'd help?

I see where your coming from but they dont care

Show them the same respect they showed you when they took YOUR money.

Will follow your claim, good luck.

Thanks.

Just dont let them put you off, they will threaten with countersues, delay, stall, and sometimes be so bloody slow but the end result is all the same.

Any questions ask away and someone will help

Good luck with your claim Ruby82 ;)

I'll follow your thread too if I may.

Don't feel daunted by all the paperwork (I did and I panicked a bit at first, but with the help of the lovely people on here I've managed to file my claim).

As George said there is lots of information on this great site, and everything is laid out for you to follow the procedures step by step.

Best wishes

Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Of course you may spiritgirl, i've never done anything like this before so at the moment it looks all a bit daunting:eek: Thanks for your support. :D