Had enough of this now....

Ruby82

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there, i've been lurking rather a lot on here, I'm wanting to put in a claim for my bank charges after i went to the cashpoint today and they'd taken out £35 of my money for ONE returned DD that was paid the next day.:-x Anyway in very simple terms (cos i'm a simple girl;) ) Give me a quick run down of the bits i need to do and all the abbreviations you use too. I've got my drafted letter to ask for copies of my bank statements but thats as far as i've got right now. Any advice would be gratefully received. Oh and has anyone successfully reclaimed their money from these theives??!!!

Thanks for that George....now they probably wouldn't give two hoots anyhow but as and when i send my prelim letter do you think i should add that i am a single parent and that these kind of charges are just plain ridculous....do you think that'd help?

Good luck with your claim Ruby82 ;)

I'll follow your thread too if I may.

Don't feel daunted by all the paperwork (I did and I panicked a bit at first, but with the help of the lovely people on here I've managed to file my claim).

As George said there is lots of information on this great site, and everything is laid out for you to follow the procedures step by step.

Best wishes

Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.