BankFodder BankFodder

crow

BoS claim for multiple accounts and credit card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

On 16th November I sent recorded delivery 2 letters claiming back bank charges, one to First Direct and the other to Bank of Scotland. It was a bit longer than 2 weeks before I got the time to write and send the LBA (after being fobbed off naturally!). The LBA letters were sent on 11th December, again to First Direct and BoS.

I have still only received fob-off letters from Bank of Scotland telling me that they are keen to deal with my concerns. I have here the cheque from First Direct for the full amount ready to pay into my (BoS) account tomorrow (closed FD one).

They are starting to p**s me off now with their delaying tactics, but of course the good thing is that now I can just add on the 8% which adds £30 on to the total claim of £296. I guess I'm just annoyed that they can't even be bothered to take it seriously!

Anyway, just thought I would start this thread off to note the progress. Off to read up about the court process. Incidentally I have found a step by step guide on another website (Penalty Charges UK - Fighting your Corner for FREE) which makes the whole process much easier. Apologies to CAG folks, but it saves a lot of time.

First Direct: Settled after LBA - £687.50

Bank of Scotland: LBA sent (too busy to deal with my request!)

MBNA: SAR sent

Morgan Stanley: SAR sent

...and here it is - Guide Home

:D

First Direct: Settled after LBA - £687.50

Bank of Scotland: LBA sent (too busy to deal with my request!)

MBNA: SAR sent

Morgan Stanley: SAR sent