BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4783 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm not familar with how ppi refund claims work.

I applied for an Egg credit card back in 2001, after a couple of months i realised that the payements i was making were not reducing my debt balance as much as i thought it should.

In fact i realised that i was also paying for a ppi which apparently i signed to when applying for the card without noticing. I immediately cancelled the ppi, egg however refused to refund.

do i have grounds to take legal action to obtain a refund? can some advise as none of the ppi cases i've read are identical.:confused:

thanks

Hello Supermanx,

You asked for the link to the Fraud act on another thread

Here it is

Fraud Bill [HL]

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Superman

Please keep this post updated with your steps and progress on this. I would like to know how to go about taking this further.

Good luck

Phil turner

Hello Supermanx,

You asked for the link to the Fraud act on another thread

Here it is

Fraud Bill [HL]

Thanks a lot for the information

Hello,

You are very welcome. We are all here to help each other

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

If you were not told the PPI was Optional at the time of taking the card , then yes you could follow up with a request for all PPI Payments to be refunded.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.