Credit file default noted

sbfido
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I noticed a default on my credit file back in June 2006, issued in 2003 although this hasn't been a major problem i have contacted the company numerous times, they have failed to provide information requested, failed to provide credit agreement and had the cheek on 21december to state that they were not prepared to waste time on the matter.

I contacted the Credit agency Equifax and have had a response today to contact the comapny as they will not permit removal of the default, As i was also fuming on 21st i issued a summons. with cost and compensation for losses £250.00p I can prove this with ease.

Contacted the company and was informed by the same manager as the 21st not to contact, inetrim Justice have account.

Contacted Interim Justice that have reffered the account back to Sander when i disputed it in June / Aug / Nov and again December, they have no Deed for this debt and it remains with Sanders and Kay.

They also have not seen a copy of the credit agreement to IJ and have requested it without acknowledgement - they were served with a request on the 21st advising them that they had been named on the court documnetation. They are retreating at lightening speed. Wonder why!

I have also sent a test letter that i will publish to equifax advising them that they are using information without consent and a statutory Notice has been served on them today to cease using none statatory information in relation to any credit agreement i have unless they provide a contract and legislation to the effect. 5 days to acknowledge and 21 to comply. Watch this space, i my need to issue summons for this.

Any idea on what else i could do with this company _ Sanders and Kay.

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

Are they the original debtors or was it interim Justice?

Even though they sold debt they should by law have contract and statements as asked for via cca, if they have not responded within 12 days the debt is unenforceable, i know that dosent matter to you but will help you, then after another 30 days they have committed a criminal offence, it is then you can report them to TS who will look into the non-compliance and you advise them to remove default as they have no contract regarding this.

Dont even know the debt. The default notice on the credit file states Sanders and Kay from my previous address a few years ago, i sent SAR request to the address provided by equifax and had several email with the company since.

I have spoken to interim Justice advised them at all times of the progress and faxed them all correspondance.

They informed me they have NOT purchased this debt. In writing to follow referred back 4 times in 6 months to Sanders and Kay.

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

On your report for default from CRA'S they will have address to contact them, i had something similar to you last year where i was in no way responsible for the default, equifax were not very helpfull with me and i had to send SAR and cca to the company who defaulted me then threaten them with court action if not removed immediately. What you will need to watch for is they dont just amend it, they tried that one with me first, beggers belief.

Yes and they have been contacted by Equifax disputing the information replying they have investigated and refuse to remove.

SBFIDO

Yes i have and have confirmation of the request from them June Aug and Nov - no credit agreement or information provided.

Just told not to contact lol

SBFIDO

OMG Well i hope you have informed them they have committed a criminal offence.

If i were you i would now phone them again and ask to speak to manager/team leader and explain that you have previously asked them to substantiate this default as per your request, and as you have failed and now have committed a criminal offence you demand the removal of this default immediately or you will take them to court where you will seek damages, and also you will make an official complaint due to non-compliance which will put them in quite a bit of bother.

Your calling the shots, go get em.

Equifax have refused to remove they have contacted Sanders and they say infomation correct.

all good fun, i want it removed they have broke the law and still wont respond.

SBFIDO

I have but want it removed from credit file, i have also issued summons to te company for failure to provide within 30 days and costs and compensation. Claim ongoing but no result to credit file.

SBFIDO

I have also warned equifax i will sue them also as they have no contract with me to publish the information. if sucessful will publish letter sent to them as well.

its a sodf as they dont want me to call again and i quote

Sanders and Kay stated

"We are not wasting our time on this anymore do not call again"

SBFIDO

• 1 year later...

Hi there everyone. New to the site. Need some info please.

My mum has noticed regular money coming out of her bank going to Sander and Kay. Does anyone know who or what they are and do?

My mum is a bit worried about this as she does not recognise the name.

Thanks