Themadcap vs HSBC

themadcap
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Telephoned the court again today, the judge has given them an extra 7 days to submit their AQ but the order hasnt been sent out yet as they have a backlog!!!!! might as well say heres an Allocation Questionaire fill it in sometime over the next six months, if they had sent it out at the time it wasnt submitted they would have lost by wednesday now they have at least another week holding onto your money

Not best pleased with yet another delay, already 4 months waiting, i wasnt going to quibble over the daily interest but it might now be worth a few quid more!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned court again today and they still have not sent out the judges order for 7 days extension on DGs AQ, said probably early next week, that means if they get it tuesday they will have 7 days from then, thats given them an extra 21 days due to court being inefficient sending out judges orders, nothing heard from DG so yet more cat & mouse, its a long wait (now past 4 months!!!!) but i have a good job and arent desperate for the money so whenever it comes is a bonus, just annoying when you put all this work in and yet the other parties and the courts cant sort their acts out

anyway will keep informed

I think i am the only person to never ever got any offer whatsoever at any stage, they never filed their AQ due on 6th march but still nothing, obviously not trying to scare me that they are going to court or they would have filed, just wanna really test your patience, i have reported DG to the legal complaints service, anyone else wants to the web site is LCS: Legal Complaints Service home as they have provided me with no correspondance or tried to make contact or fulfil their legal obligations via the court services.

It is not enough to say they have a backlog whilst avoiding what is common law

I think a polite letter to the court might be in order, just pointing out that DG have now had a 21 day extension to the AQ time period and isn’t it about time to call it a day. Using the telephone is all very well for finding out information but there is nothing like a little black and white record sitting on someone’s desk to motivate people.

pete

Thanks netty, i try not to let it get to me and im usually telling everyone else to take it easy but after an hour on here you get wound up by what their doing to everyone else.

But i think its time now for a caramel horlicks and the simpsons - my time not HSBC's or DG's

cheers

catch everyone later after whistleblower!!!!!!!!

Ive had an offer today but now realise i made a balls up!!!!!! just realised i only sent the back two pages of my schedule instead of four, the other two have been lost somewhere so the court & dg only have the last 3 years of my schedule and that is the offer in full. obviously cannot disclose amount in case i settle but its the full amount plus court costs and court interest so pretty excellent really.

l dont know if i have to settle and reclaim the rest from the start again as it is my fault i didnt send all the schedule and have got past the AQ point.

Thinking of accepting and making a reclaim as i know what to expect now and so do they

Any help appreciated

well, hopefully you sent the full set to the courts - yes?????

if so, you need to send a full set to dg - explain in a letter and also accept what they have offered as partial payment (see rejecting letters for wording if you need help), i think it's the only way forward. you need to apologise for your error - but if you have sent the full amount to the court then that is the amount of the claim - explain this - include full set and accept offer as partial - that's my advice. they will know the total from their copies of the claim - they don't work solely on the ones you sent - be a bit (but not too) assertive in your letter - apologise but just be matter of fact about it - get what i'm saying. you want the full amount you have claimed for.

I have only sent the court the 2 copies as well, i cant find the other two so must have lost them, dg have agreed on the settlement based on the dates from the schedules i sent 2004 - 2006 and have indicated i could not make future claims on based these dates therefore i can make a fresh claim for 2001 - 2004 and 2007 .

i feel an acceptance is the only way forward and start again with the other charges

cheers

ok, but use you own wording so that it says you won't claim for those charges again - don't fall for any of their conditions. use your own acceptance - i just posted it to give me my money - take it off there.

if you accept it and it says no more in those years - you may shoot yourself in the foot. so, overall - what percentage is it of the full offer for the lot - just curious...

ok, but use you own wording so that it says you won't claim for those charges again - don't fall for any of their conditions. use your own acceptance - i just posted it to give me my money - take it off there.

if you accept it and it says no more in those years - you may shoot yourself in the foot. so, overall - what percentage is it of the full offer for the lot - just curious...

Thanks lattie have used it and amended as required

cheers

• 3 months later...