Due In Court 24th January

kieron1810
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kieron

you say you have sent two DPA letters, when did you send the first & did you send it recorded?

Basixcally if you have followed the procedure posted in faqs you should have sent the SAR request, followed by a prelim DPA non-complaince followed then by a DPA LBA I think.

Depending on what exactly you have sent and when will determine your course of action.

If you have some evidence or basis to work on which you can produce in court if necessary then its fine to make an estimated claim now.

I have received some statements which i will use to prepare an estimated claim tonight.

I wll also pursue then under DPA if I dont get the data i need ultiamtely.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

i Have Received 2 barclaycard Both Refusing Any Statements Before May 2004. on Monday I Sent A Letter Stating I Was Taking Them To Court For The Charges On My Account.

I Am Going To Work Out What They Have Charged Me From May 2004 To July 2006 And Then Estimate Back To May 2001.

I Don't Know If I Can Apply Interest On The Estimated Amounts.

If The Estimated Amount Is Wrong Then Barclaycard Will Have To Prove That In Court And Disclose The True Amount.

If Anyone Has Previous Done This, Please Posta Reply

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi Kieron

Bcard have yet to make an appearance in court yet, they're a tiny bit scared I think. Your next step is to compile your court bundle and send it off to the court and bcards solicitors. A copy is in the library. The letter you recieved from the court regarding your hearing date should have the deadline date for submission of your bundle so dont be late

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

• 1 month later...

I'm Due In Court On The 24th January, As I'm Claiming 1800 Pounds Off Barclaycard. Does Anyone Know If They Still Settling Out Of Court And How Long Do They Let It Go Before Making An Offer.

I'm Willing To See Them In Court But Don't Think They'll Have The Guts To Show There Faces.

barclaycard are still refusing to send me statements even though I have sent them a cheque for £10. They are also refusing to return any of my calls. I sent them a letter guessing an amount £600 asking for this to be paid back. I called them yesterday and told them that I am getting my papers together as I will now be taking them to court. Also they have sent what is outstanding to a diffrent debt collection agency. I pointed out that this is in dispute The girl I spoke to almost s**t herself. I received a letter from them offering £64 in the post this morning. I am going to go down to the courts (on my payday) Do I just apply to get back estimated amount letting them know I have never received staments paid for. Or do I take them to court first to get statements??? Please help.

I'm Due In Court On The 24th January, As I'm Claiming 1800 Pounds Off Barclaycard. Does Anyone Know If They Still Settling Out Of Court And How Long Do They Let It Go Before Making An Offer.

I'm Willing To See Them In Court But Don't Think They'll Have The Guts To Show There Faces.

Hi Kieron

I have been reading Bongs threads all 169 of them this morning, you may find her threads very interesting. It seems that they do try and offer an out of court payout but with a confidentiality clause! Your court dates are very close with hers so its worth a viewing.

I have issued my MCOL against Barclaycard and they have acknowledged, they have till 13/1/2007 to put in their defence, which I am sure they will do at the 11th hour.

Please let me know how you get on,

Thanks

DS