BankFodder BankFodder

TATTER

TATTER vs BARCLAYCARD

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4803 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys

Advice is needed before I go any further. I got into trouble with my barclaycard and they ended up giving the account to Wescot credit, who offered me a lower settlement amount so I paid it off. The amount owed was £754.10 the settlement offer was £446.00 but the charges Barclaycard had added were £360.00!

My credit limit was only £400.00 and had it not been for the charges I would have been within the linit (£394.10) Is it still possible to claim the charges back from barclaycard?

Any advice is welcomed

Thanks

Yes as you can argue that you were not aware of this when you settled.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Hi

Had this one on the back burner for a while while I sorted capital one out, Its now time to to get stuck into barclaycard!.

I have stumbled across a little problem though, altghough I do not have a barclaycard anymore I tried to log on to my account online and to my surprise it worked. As I have said in my earlier post I settled my account with a collections company for a less amount than owed but on checking my account it states there is a balance but no actual amount to pay! If I proceed are they going to use my claim to clear this amount or should it not be there anyway as an agreed amount had been settled?

Any advice would help a lot

Cheers!

Just checked my credit report and I found that barclaycard have entered a partial settlement but where it says current balance it states satisfied. Does this then mean They can come after me for the remaining money although they clearly state its satisfied?

Ok

Preliminary sent & they recived yesterday. 14 days is a long time, I cant wait!!!

how long do they usually take before they send the usual were sorry you arnt happy with our charges letter?

They always ask for 28 days for a reply

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.