BankFodder BankFodder

tourmaline

Got the usual knockback

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I wrote to Virginone at the beginning of December and got the usual reply about their investigation and all charges being correct etc. They also suggested if I was not happy with their reply I could take the matter to the financial ombudsman - I've had dealings with these guys before-not of any use at all!!

I then wrote them the letter before action which again they replied to within the 14 days saying that they had completed their investigation and had no intention of investigating again and still spoke of the Financial Ombudsman.

I have, somewhere, seen a letter that should be sent in the event that the bank refuse to pay out - it may have been a different website, something in Scotland. Does anyone know of this letter, or was I dreaming??

Should I just launch into proceedings against the bank. Their behaviour infuriates me as, I sure, it does all the other members. I would love nothing better than to start the proceedings but am not sure if I should be sending this letter first or just going for it.

I have just ordered the Law Pack and the book by Patricia Pearl in readiness for the proceedings. I just want to make sure that I have followed the proper order of things and don't launch the proceedings to early.

Can anyone help??

Hi there dont let them put you off Tourmaline, if you have sent prelim and lba and given them 28 days from ist letter then continue to court, they may change their mind then,lol.

Thanks George,

From your advice it would seem I'm right and ready to go for it. I now await the delivery of the Law Pack and the Book by Judge Patricia so that when I do the paperwork I get it absolutely right. These people (that's polite) have charged me over £900.00 in the last month alone!!

I'm looking forward to starting the proceedings proper and getting back what is rightly mine.

Thanks again

reading up on this in the meantime, all the info you need is on this site and if in doubt ask away.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

Charges description on statements - Please Read