Lloydst tsb i want my money back!!!

shaileytuff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Have not long started the proceedings after nearly 2 years of debating and fanniying about!!!

1st letter sent 8/12,

reply on 14/12 from debbie gilbert blah blah NO REFUND -

so 2/01 sent my LBA back to her - hope this is right but followed the templates on here, added a bit at the beginning thanking her for her unsatisfactory response to 1st letter

costs have now risen from original letter £895 to £955 (added the day i sent my LBA)

Originally had 2 accounts with Lloydstsb but closed one out of disgust that they charged such high 'excess fees' just need to open a new account as they are bound to close mine - any recommendations for new bank - just basic account (DD and SO) counter service at bank though - HSBC or Natwest look favourites

Looking forward now to actually getting myself straight after Lloydstsb sent me wonky!!!!

Hi and welcome!

I opened a Natwest Step account when I first started claiming back my charges, it's just a basic account but ideal for those with a rubbish credit history!

Good luck with your claim, and keep us informed on how you are doing.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)