BankFodder BankFodder

RobberBank

Contractual Interest.....now i'm confused.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4835 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It will just be allocated to the fast track, which in my opinion is a better route anyhow!!

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Er...sorry...er....just a slight little interruptionette, if I may :oops:

You may be able to keep it within SCC if you want to, as the allocation is apparently made on the amount of the claim excluding the interest. :)

I believe, though, that the fee may still be based on the full total. :Cry:

BTW - spread the word. Have you seen this ?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....st-467620.html

The beginning of the end ? :eek:

It's ok......we can multi-task!!!!!!!! Besides.......he needs to come up for air!!!

This is RB on LA's laptop!

We'll see how it goes i guess. I've read in some places that this form of contractual interest is included as part of the claim amount. I'll be paying whatever the fee is.

Am i reading the link correctly in that the court is basically saying to the bank 'get lost, pay up'?

If it is then it's BRILLIANT news.:D

Hi Guys and Gals: what a result, think I will send my claims to Newark CC:D

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Hi Guys and Gals: what a result, think I will send my claims to Newark CC:D

Looks like they'll be inundated !!! Maybe that will force the CPS to circularise the order to all courts to prevent meltdown !!

Spread the news.

....and put him down, LA - you know where he's been !! :D

Hi guys - I just got a click for this stuff, I think. Thanks very much.

But I gotta give credit where it's due. These sheets are Vamp's sheets. All I've done is export them and rebuild them for Excel.

Give the good lady some thanks by donating to CAG when the wonga comes in !!

:D

• Haha 1

Just thought i'd close this one off as my darling LittleAngel has won http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/55716-little-angel-natwest.html

We decided that as the full amount of charges etc had been offered before we hit the MCOL button, it was prudent to avoid all the hassle and angst that was inevitable with such a claim. Yep, the money would have been good but still, the money that was lost has been recovered without any pain whatsoever.

Basically it was offered 3 weeks after the LBA deadline had passed, without prompting. The only reason they had the additional 3 weeks was because we'd been away for that time....but were poised to press the button on the first day back! The offer came completely out of the blue......maybe Squiggly is working his way through the huge pile on his desk......bin 50....pay 3.....bin 50....pay 3.....

In fairness (and i know i'm opening myself to abuse......but i know you'll know what i mean) they had the money into the account within 3 days! YES, yes, yes, i know, maybe thats because they were SOOOO relieved and desperate for us not to go down the contractual interest route and its prob saved them a shed load, but £4k is £4k......so now i get some pocket money for my Friday nights out!

Good luck....i'll still be watching with interest and adding my two penneth as and when........and a special good luck to Josa who's been kinda side by side, if not a little ahead, for sometime. Also thanks to Bill-k, Nattie and Dellar in particular.......and anyone else i've missed off....you know who you are.

Now my dear, to the pub.........

WON £4000 v NAT WEST

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GUYS !!