BankFodder BankFodder

Guest The Terminator

Terminator vs DLC

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest The Terminator

Louise Clarke

Direct Legal & Collections

Buckingham Road

Brackley

Northants

NN13 7DN

18TH December 2006

Dear Ms Clarke,

The writer is in receipt of your letter dated the 13th December 2006 regarding the following Egg Account:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The writer notes that inter alia there is no evidence that you have been assigned to collect the debt that your client is alleging and as there is no signed form of authority your letter has no substance whatsoever.

Furthermore the writer must also inform you that repeated phone calls or text messages will constitute a breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act (1970) and Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act (1997) which are both criminal offences .I would therefore suggest communication is by letter only

If the writer does not receive a written acknowledgement within the next 10 working days then it will be assumed that the alleged debt no longer exists.

Yours Faithfully

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

Now the reply that I got from DLC was as follows:

Dear Mr Terminator

Our Clients: Egg Banking PLC

Account No: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Balance Outstanding: xxxxxxxxx

Following our recent communication we are now instructed to take whatever steps are necessary to recover payment of this debt

This could mean one or all of the following:

1. The issue of a County Court Claim(which will increase the amount of the claim by up to a further £200.00

2. A collector personally calling at your address

3. Registration of the debt with an Investigation and Debt Surveillance Agency

These courses of action could prove to be expensive, time consuming and may affect your ability to obtain credit.If you wish to avoid this you must send your payment IMMEDIATELY and telephone us to confirm that this has been done

Yours sincrely

Louise Clarke

TEAM LEADER.

Well Ms Clarke you are indeed a muppet what you have done there is not only broken the OFT debt guidelines but have committed a criminal offence under S1 of the Malicious Communications Act(1988).I look forward to my day in court with you then you can explain your actions to a judge.;)

Guest The Terminator
Louise Clarke

Buckingham Road

Brackley

Northants

NN13 7DN

18TH December 2006

Dear Ms Clarke,

The writer is in receipt of your letter dated the 13th December 2006 regarding the following Egg Account:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The writer notes that inter alia there is no evidence that you have been assigned to collect the debt that your client is alleging and as there is no signed form of authority your letter has no substance whatsoever.

Furthermore the writer must also inform you that repeated phone calls or text messages will constitute a breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act (1970) and Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act (1997) which are both criminal offences .I would therefore suggest communication is by letter only

If the writer does not receive a written acknowledgement within the next 10 working days then it will be assumed that the alleged debt no longer exists.

Yours Faithfully

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

Now the reply that I got from DLC was as follows:

Dear Mr Terminator

Our Clients: Egg Banking PLC

Account No: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Balance Outstanding: xxxxxxxxx

Following our recent communication we are now instructed to take whatever steps are necessary to recover payment of this debt

This could mean one or all of the following:

1. The issue of a County Court Claim(which will increase the amount of the claim by up to a further £200.00

These courses of action could prove to be expensive, time consuming and may affect your ability to obtain credit.If you wish to avoid this you must send your payment IMMEDIATELY and telephone us to confirm that this has been done

Yours sincrely

Louise Clarke

TEAM LEADER.

Well Ms Clarke you are indeed a muppet what you have done there is not only broken the OFT debt guidelines but have committed a criminal offence under S1 of the Malicious Communications Act(1988).I look forward to my day in court with you then you can explain your actions to a judge.;)

This is the letter being sent to this shower tomorrow :eek:

Louise Clarke

Buckingham Road

Brackley

Northants

NN13 7DN

8TH January 2007

Dear Ms Clarke,

The writer is in receipt of your letter dated the 29th December 2006 regarding the following Egg Account:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The writer notes the contents of your letter which quite clearly breach the OFT guidelines on debt collection. The writer must also add that he will not be bullied or intimidated by your tactics and will be collating evidence which may be used in a Court of Law.

Referring back to the writer’s letter of the 18th of December 2006 for a company that portrays itself as giving a “First Class Service” it is amazing that you do not have the common courtesy to reply to the body of the letter and as you have been given ample time to respond the writer acknowledges that the alleged debt no longer exists unless the following criteria can be provided:

1) A copy of the original executed agreement which the writer is entitled to under sections 78/79 of the Consumer Credit Act (1974) as amended which gives you 12 days to provide a true copy of the agreement thus giving you until the 21st January 2007 to comply or a default situation arises (letters sent 1st class post are deemed to be received the next working day). The compulsory fee of £1 in postal orders is enclosed.

2) A form of authority from your client as requested in the writers letter of

the 18th December 2006 which you have not had the courtesy to

provide.

3) A list of all your clients charges which are both illegal and unlawful.

4) A comprehensive breakdown of how these charges are arrived at.

The writer referring back to the contents of your letter dated the 29th December 2006 will have no hesitation in seeking injunctive measures in the County Court if you persist in your threats.

Yours Faithfully

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

Well apart from harrassment I'm sure The Terminator will have great joy in telling the colllector where to go. :D

Ooh. Is she going to write your name on a list?:o :D

23/05/06 DPA Sent to Halifax

I Love You All :D

!!!Rock on!!! There Terminator,

I'm with you I really like that, take a look at my post on the RBOS you'll like the info I've just found on them in my case.

It going to come inusefull to a lot of people I think

Sparkie1723

Guest The Terminator
[/font]

Well apart from harrassment I'm sure The Terminator will have great joy in telling the colllector where to go. :D

Ooh. Is she going to write your name on a list?:o :D

In answer to 1) Ivor yes or he/she can walk down seven flights of stairs

2) She can write my name on any list she pleases and why she's at it she can fill in a form for jobseekers allowance.:D

What the B****y H**l is a debt surveillance agency , is that an employment agency that finds jobs for people in debt???

Sparke 1723

Guest The Terminator
What the B****y H**l is a debt surveillance agency , is that an employment agency that finds jobs for people in debt???

Sparke 1723

Do they really think we are so thick that we don't know the law.Well I'm expecting in the next few weeks to see a CCTV camera positioned opposite my flat with the words on it" we are checking to see if The Terminator is leaving his property":D Really they are no more than a bunch of jokers who most proberly don't understand the Human Rights Act.Mind you I have a little ace up my sleeve about this lot that will get them into trouble with the authorities which I will post in due course.