BankFodder BankFodder

jaz1975

OMG!! HSBC are taking the ****

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hiya

OMG, i'm so mad i've just checked my on-line banking to see when I started chasing for statements as HSBC still havn't issued them. I started contacting them online on 8th SEPTEMBER 06, previous to that I posted letters but they always said they never received them, I never realised its been going on so long chasing just for my statements!!!

They are so unhelpful.

Being disabled it's difficult for me to go to their branches also stress is a major no-no for my illness (MS) and believe me i am so stressed over this. I'm no longer able to work so them giving back what they've taken from me will really help me now

Jaz

You need to send a SAR (Subject Access Request) letter. You will find the template letter in 'bank template letters'. Dont forget to include £10 and send by recorded delivery. Keep your receipt as they have 40 days in which to comply. You need to follow the step by step instructions in this way, otherwise the banks will just give you the run around and it will take forever.

If you start again as I have outlined above, they will not be able to say they didnt receive your request and having sent it by recorded delivery means they have 40 days from signing for the letter.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Hello Jaz Have you tried obtaining your statements online? If you go into your accounts then 'my statements' (I think) on the left hand side it will show all of your statements on the screen, when you have these you should be able to filter the charges type and scroll down to 'dr' and that will show your charges for that month :)

Hello Jaz Have you tried obtaining your statements online? If you go into your accounts then 'my statements' (I think) on the left hand side it will show all of your statements on the screen, when you have these you should be able to filter the charges type and scroll down to 'dr' and that will show your charges for that month :)

Thats what I did.....just do it yourslef.