BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi i have sent the standard letter to request all my statements dating back 6 years was sent by recorded delivery on 12th december but no reply as yet,will let you know when i have a reply

Hi Paul n Ali

Welcome and good luck,

Keep us informed of everything and we will help you as much as we can.

Remember they have 40 days in which to supply the statements so be patient as the whole process of recovering your charges can take some time,but don`t give up YOU WILL get YOUR money back.

Jules

Hi jules thanks for reply i have been following a few threads on here and think i am in for a long wait but it will be worth it if i get back what im owed,also gonna persue alliance and leicester as they have charged me £600 and thats just in 3 months but gonna do it one at a time otherwise will be snowed under with paperwork.

ali