BankFodder BankFodder

nino

Do I Include Future Charges In My Claim ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4836 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Since I wrote my first letter to First Direct - a recorded delivery that they claim to have received one week later and have replied to straight away but I have yet to see such reply !!!or evidence of posting - they have added another £ 30.00 penalty fee which they state they will pass onto my account on 12th January.

If I fill the online claim this week end should I include the £ 30.00 ? Should I even mention it in the text of the claim ?

Thanks for reading this.

regards

Nino

You can't file a claim for charges that haven't actually been taken. Wait a week and then include the £30. Amend the schedule of charges accordingly