BankFodder BankFodder

Rex

Copy of Cobbetts Allocation Questionnaire

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4824 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ive recieved a copy of the Allocation questionnaire for the small claims track from the court, and in section G Other Information Cobbetts have written:

Case Management directions cannot be proposed until the Claimant servces a Reply to the Request for Further Information which was die on 27 Decemeber 2006. In light of this, the Defendant may amend its Defence or apply to strike out.

Im not sure what this means. Is this standard because i told them I wasnt going to respond to their CPR part 18 request? What does apply to strike out mean?

Thanks?

Case Management directions cannot be proposed until the Claimant servces a Reply to the Request for Further Information which was die on 27 Decemeber 2006. In light of this, the Defendant may amend its Defence or apply to strike out

Strike out is applying to get the claim dismissed. The key word here is 'may'. They've been threatening this for the last 3-4 months and haven't done it once so far.

An offer is on it's way.

Ok excellent, i thought as much, just wanted to double check. Thanks

Hi, another question pls...

I have just received a letter from the court with an actual date of the hearing, and getting a bit worried. I assume the court sends the same letter to Cobbetts, and i am hoping that they will now offer me a new, full settlement. Is this normally the case? It has been nearly three weeks since I last heard from them and they offered me around half the amount I was claiming for and I declined.

And is it possible to stop/suspend the court date is I want if I do not hear anything from Cobbetts before 28th March (the date of the hearing)? Thanks.