BankFodder BankFodder

BodsReds

BodsReds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4716 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

Just want to say I have sent my initial letter out to Nat West Bank today. I have also purchased Patricia Pearl's Small Claims Procedure book.

:-x Regards - BodsReds :-x

:-xBodsReds:-x

Hello there BodsReds and Happy New Year

Oh, and welcome to the family:D

Well done on taking the first steps in retrieving what is rightfully yours. You've even bought a book..gosh, you're keen:p Make sure you have read the FAQs and follow the step-by-step guide and you wont go far wrong.

Any problems then have comfort in the knowledge that there are 1000s of others like you that have already taken this giant step for our kind, have been there and worn the T-shirt, chewed 'em up and spat 'em out (well, you get my drift don't, ya!!!) There will always be someone on this forum to give you the assistance you need at every post.

Good luck and keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Just a little tip is that you don't need to post a seperate thread for every query you may have, stick to this one now and for evermore as it's easier for everyone to track your progress and dish out whatever advice is needed.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Hi Muggins73,

I have just received today my bank statments from Nat West bank, they took quite a while, I am finding it a bit difficult to find templates on CAGs website for my next letter to the bank, can you assist me with a link or an example of the letter required.

Cheers, BodsReds

think you'll find all you need here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

good luck

luco

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

Hello Saint-Luco and Muggins 73,

I have just to day received a letter from Nat West bank making me an first offer of £4380.50, my unfair charges are £6,486.37. Could you give me an example of an appropriate letter to reject this first offer.

Many thanks - BodsReds

Hello Paul and Jonni2bad,

Cheers Man!

Most appreciated.

Many regards - BodsReds