BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4804 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

right where do i start with this after years of being ripped off by the yorkshire i have taken action!! i have sent my first letter off to the bank and no news its been nearly 50 days now:confused: how long does it normaly take, they cashed my cheque 10 days ago!

thanks

marc

p.s hoping that for little help getting through this

thanks

Hi Marc,

I am assuming you sent your SAR letter 50 days ago am I correct if so send them this letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

This should gee them up a bit , unfortunately YB are one of the worst for delaying tactics but stick at it and don`t give up .

And we are all here to give you that "little help" along the way

Jules

after sometime yorkshire bank have fianlly sent out all my statements!! im about to start going through them and haved noticed that they used to put a 20 pound charge on at the end of my statment! can i claim that back aswell as the od fee they charged per day and the 32 pound they charged for going over my overdraft

thanks

marc

Yes you can.When you go over they add a £20 charge on your next months statement, So claim em all back

;) If this helps please click the scales bottom left

ok thanks im about half way through and think they are going to owe me a fair bit! which will all come in handy seen as thou the wife is 16 weeks pregnant!!:D